Local candidates are able to appoint a representative to lodge returns on their behalf, through their Profile page. For detailed steps on how to do this, see: https://edshelpcentre.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003220328-Nominate-or-Invite-a-Representative-of-a-Local-Candidate
Articles in this section
- How do I register?
- If I just want to view info, do I need to register?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- I’ve forgotten my username, what do I do?
- How do I change my address?
- Can I have two-factor authentication to make my account more secure?
- I am a state candidate standing for an election, how do I access EDS?
- I am a local candidate standing for an election, how do I access EDS?
- I need to appoint a representative, how do I do that?
- I am a representative of an organisation/associated entity/broadcaster/publisher – how do I set this up in my account?