The 24-hour delay rule does not apply for a set period of days (set by ECQ) before an election day (date of polling). When a new donor disclosure is made within this period, it is immediately shown on the map and public report pages.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my bulk upload working?
- How do I lodge a new return?
- Where can I see all the returns I have lodged?
- I made a mistake in a return I have lodged, what do I do?
- I want to delete a return I have lodged, what do I do?
- I thought there was a 24 hour delay on gifts made returns being shown on the public maps and reports, why can I see it now?