To lodge disclosure returns, you will first need to register as a user in the Self Service Portal.
The type of account you will be granted access to, will depend on your intended use of the EDS and your role. For detailed legislative guidance on these roles, and their funding and disclosure requirements, please see the ECQ handbooks and guides at ecq.qld.gov.au/factsheets
Below are a number of User Guides to assist in navigating the EDS as a participant in local government elections:
- EDS User Guide for Candidates and their Agents PDF (2.73 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Groups of Candidates and their Agents PDF (2.3 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Registered Political Parties and their Agents PDF (1.44 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Third Parties PDF (2.85 MB)
- EDS User Guide for Associated Entities PDF (1.65 MB)