Depending on the type of entity you are, you will have the option to lodge different types of returns. This will be reflected in the tile options available to you under Lodge Return. In some cases, users are able to take on more than one type of entity role.
Entities who can report gifts received include:
- Third Party Incurring Expenditure for Political Activity (Individual)
- Third Party Incurring Expenditure for Political Activity (Organisation)
- Agent of Registered Political Party
- Registered Political Party Secretarial (draft creation only)
- State Government Candidate
- Agent of State Government Candidate
- Agent of a Local Government Candidate Group
- Local Government Candidate
- Representative for Local Government Candidate
- Associated Entity Representative / Financial Controller
Click the ‘Lodge’ button under the type of return that applies to you. This will take you to the form screen for lodging your return.
Pro-tip 1: Use the articles in this section to guide you depending on which type of entity and type of return you need to lodge. The process for the returns in this section is the same whatever entity type you are.
Pro-tip 2: When an agent or representative begins lodging a new return they must ensure that the correct candidate is entered into the Candidate box under the ‘Your details’ section of the return.