The ECQ’s Electronic Disclosure System website can be found at https://disclosures.ecq.qld.gov.au.
If you only want to view disclosures made by others and do not need to report them yourself, you do not need to register to use the site; you may simply go to the above web page. From there, as a general public user, you are able to:
- View and filter gifts to political entities on a map (based on the location of the donor);
- View, sort and filter the same information in a table view;
- View, sort and filter expenditure incurred by political entities;
- Generate detailed reports of all financial disclosures including loans, gifts, expenditure, election summary returns and periodic returns;
- Export to .pdf or .csv formats and save or print the information found.
From the homepage, you can access the maps and reports by clicking the ‘View public data’ button, or the buttons at the top left of the screen.